where is ocean shores? if it is not too far north, we could do a joint meet...might be the spark the oregon club needs...
I say 11th because im gonna be in vegas from the 16-23rd.
-thomas
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Geo VP:
OK, since no has yet stated any dates (except Bonnie about the 3rd), lets look at these: 10th a Saturday, 11th Sunday (Easter Sunday), 17th Saturday, 18th Sunday, 24th Saturday and 25th a Sunday. Which one folks?
Geo
President
Team Sol of Washington
![]()
where is ocean shores? if it is not too far north, we could do a joint meet...might be the spark the oregon club needs...
Oh boy...not this again...
-thomas
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LokisDelSol:
where is ocean shores? if it is not too far north, we could do a joint meet...might be the spark the oregon club needs...
i think the 10th. would be much better my b-day is on the 11th. so i would be doing the hole family get together on the 11th.but over all i think a saturday would be better anyways because everyone would be going back to work on monday, so then everyone wouldn't be tired for work the next day and then we would still have the whole night to drive and not worry about getting up early the next day.
[img]smile.gif[/img] like I said, I could care less of the day, I am planning to just stay there that weekend, if its nice maybe some camping but if not I am going to get a motel. I was thinking sicne everyone is planning things for the first of the month, why not do it closer to the end maybe the weekend of the 24th/25th? It might be better weather too, just a thougth [img]cool.gif[/img]
I know from the last two meets we've had that people have stated that a Saturday meet is better for them because of work comittments, so how about the 10th, 17th, or 24th this time around and see what happens. Bonnie the end of the month might be best because it's almost April now, that would give people some time to plan to attend the next meet we have. What say you folks? It seem that more people come if we have about a two week notice.
Also Edd if you could email me, Arron's computer is down and I can give you his phone number for contact/information on our next meet (he just called me about it). Thanks.
Geo
President
Team Sol of Washington
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 25, 2004 08:59 PM: Message edited by: Geo VP ]</font>
ok, well then since no one has posted anything for a few days, who all even is planning to go? i am still thinking that we do it closer to the end of the month. [img]smile.gif[/img] lets figure out a date pretty soon [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I will come as i should be back from vegas by the 26, if not then i think May 1st would be good too. Lets figure a location to meet and post it...then the people who can come will come.
-t-
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bonbon036:
ok, well then since no one has posted anything for a few days, who all even is planning to go? i am still thinking that we do it closer to the end of the month. [img]smile.gif[/img] lets figure out a date pretty soon [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
the end of the month sounds good
If we have a saturday meet, I would propose we meet in Kent. That way we can go to my aunts chinese retraunt for lunch. Its very good food and the lunch prices aren't too bad.
Thomas
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Geo VP:
I'll start putting it together for the last Saturday of the month the 24th then and post up the announcement.
Geo
President
Team Sol of Washington
![]()
Bookmarks